Visit GSU between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Today to Learn More About CTfastrak
Submitted by Rose Brodeur
Category: Campus Announcements, Student Announcements
CTfastrack, Connecticut’s first bus rapid transit system, is now serving the University of Hartford Campus with service seven days a week.
Stop by Gengras Student Union today between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. to speak with representatives and learn more about this NEW transit service.
Fast Facts and How it Works
- CTfastrak & CTtransit buses pickup/drop‐off at the campus front entrance bus shelter
- Fare cost is $1.75 for 2 hours of travel (free transfers) or $3.50 for an all‐day pass; have exact change ready for payment on your bus
- CTfastrak Route 153 travels between Copaco Shopping Center in Bloomfield through the campus to Bishops Corner, W.H. Center, Park Rd., and Charter Oak Marketplace
- CTtransit Route 56 travels from the Wintonbury Mall area through the campus to downtown Hartford
- Buses provide approximate hourly service to campus most days/nights
- The bus will make 19 campus stops each way weekdays, 18 on Saturdays, and 14 on Sundays
- Transfers to other routes are free
- Connections to Amtrak and the Bradley Flyer from Union Station in Hartford
- Free Wi-Fi on CTfastrak
Download “Transit”, a free app for trip planning and real time information on bus arrival times.