5K Reimbursement Offer for Employees
Submitted by Lindsay McKeegan
Category: Campus Announcements
For employees that enjoy participating in 5K runs, charity walks, marathons, etc, the University’s wellness program is happy to offer *full reimbursement* for your entry fee!
Spring is finally here, and there are various local events taking place - please see below for a short listing of upcoming runs:
- Color Me Rad – Rentschler Field East Hartford, CT – Saturday, April 29
- CT Race in the Park – New Britain, CT – Saturday, May 13
- Avon Road Race - Avon, CT – Sunday, May 21
- The Big Run – East Hartford, CT – Wednesday, June 7
For a complete listing of Connecticut events, please visit the following sites:
- Maximum reimbursement of 4 events per participant for the 2017 calendar year
- Offer only eligible to regular full-time, regular part-time, and adjunct employees at the University of Hartford
- Please submit the payment receipt that includes your name, fee, and event date to Lindsay McKeegan in HRD
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how the reimbursement works or with any questions.
*Funding made possible through generous support from United Healthcare