The University will open today at 10 a.m. Classes will begin at 10:30 a.m. Winterterm on-campus classes with start times prior to 10:30 a.m. will meet beginning at 10:30 a.m. while remaining on-campus and all online classes will meet at their scheduled times.
Dr. Hemchandra M. Shertukde, Professor of ECE in CETA, presented his research material at the IEEE-Transformer Committee Meeting on:
1) Duration of Short Circuit in Electrical Power Transformers; WG C.57.109. He is also the Vice Chair of this Working Group (WG)
2) Dry Type PD Detection Methods; WG C.57.124, he is also the Secretary of this WG
3) Methods of Manufacturing of EHV Gapped-Core Shunt Rectifiers; he is also a member of this WG C. 57-21
4) Revisions to Partial Discharge Detection and Location in Electrical Power Transformers;
5) He received and earned one (1) Professional Development Hour (PDH) unit and certificate of Educational Achievement for attending a tutorial on Review of PC57.120 Guide for Loss Evaluation of Distribution and Power Transformers and Reactors on November 2nd, at 8:0 am, sponsored by the IEEE/PES Transformers Committee
6) He received and earned one (1) Professional Development Hour (PDH) unit and certificate of Educational Achievement for attending a tutorial on Appropriate Sound Pressure Levels for Power Transformer Specifications - How and Why? on November 2nd at 10:45 am, sponsored by the IEEE/PES Transformers Committee