Price Drop for First-Year London Experience
Submitted by Nicole Kurker-Stewart
Category: Student Announcements
First-year students, spend an unforgettable week in London this summer with the First Year London Experience, June 8–16.
All-inclusive cost reduced to $2,500. Scholarships available.
- Roundtrip international airfare
- Housing and meals at Regent’s University in central London
- One academic credit
- London Tube Pass
- Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour
- Excursions to the Tower of London, Big Ben, the National Gallery, V&A Museum, British Museum, London Bridge, Shakespeare’s Globe Theater, and more
- Daytrip to Hampton Court and Stonehenge
- Regents University guest lectures on the vibrant history and culture of London
- Group dinner and theater show, Les Miserables
- British Food tour and WWII/the Blitz tour
Apply online by February 28 or until program reaches capacity
For further details, contact Nicole Kurker-Stewart in GSU 309, 860.768.5101, email@example.com.