Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Top Navigation UNotesSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to Search
Mobile Menu
Bookmark and Share

Reminder to Verify Address

Posted 04/04/2018
Submitted by Denise Limberger
Category: Campus Announcements

Please be reminded that the address that appears on your electronic pay stub is the address that will be used for future tax information, including your W2 form.

Please note that current W-2 forms can be accessed via the Self Service center.  If you choose to receive your W-2 electronically, you will not be mailed a paper copy of the form.  However, it is still important that your current address is accurately shown on the form.

Any changes to a payroll address can be made by contacting your designated HR Service Partner. You will be asked to present photo identification to a representative in HRD in order to make the address change. You may also complete and submit the Address Change form to HRD, which can be downloaded from the HR website at

For questions regarding your W-2 form, please contact Payroll directly at or 860-768-4579.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this important matter.