Employee Wellness Program Offers Reimbursement for 5K Runs, Marathons, and More
Submitted by Lindsay McKeegan
Category: Campus Announcements
For employees that enjoy participating in 5K runs, charity walks, marathons, etc, the University’s wellness program is happy to offer *full reimbursement* for your entry fee!
- $125 maximum reimbursement limit per event
- Four event limit per employee per calendar year
- Offer only eligible to regular full-time, regular part-time, and adjunct employees at the University of Hartford
- Please submit the payment receipt that includes your name, fee, and event date to Lindsay McKeegan in HRD
Upcoming Fall Events:
- Apple Harvest Festival Road Race - Sunday, September 30
- Hartford Marathon - Saturday, October 13
- CT Veterans Day Patriot Race - Coventry, CT - Saturday, November 10
- Blue Back Square Mitten Run - West Hartford, CT - Sunday, December 2
For a complete listing of events, please visit the following sites:
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how the reimbursement works or with any questions.
*Funding made possible through generous support from United Healthcare