Calling all Freshmen! First Year London Experience
Submitted by Nicole Kurker Stewart
Category: Student Announcements
Freshmen, spend an unforgettable week in London this summer with the First Year London Experience, June 6 – 14, 2019.
- Roundtrip international airfare
- Housing and meals at Regent’s University in central London
- One academic credit
- London Tube Pass
- Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour
- Excursions to the Tower of London, Big Ben, the National Gallery, Victoria & Albert Museum, British Museum, Shakespeare’s Globe Theater, and more
- Daytrip to Hampton Court and Stonehenge
- Regents University guest lectures on the vibrant history and culture of London
- Group dinner and theater show, Les Miserables
- British Food tour and WWII/the Blitz tour
Info sessions (GSU 309): 11/13, 11/15, and 11/27 at 12:30 – 1:15 pm & 11/27 at 5 pm
Scholarships available. The first two eligible students to apply and submit the $1,000.00 deposit will receive a $500 scholarship.
Application Deadline: February 15 or until program fills up. Apply now.
For further details and to apply, visit the International Center website or contact Nicole Kurker-Stewart in GSU 309, 860.768.5101, firstname.lastname@example.org.