Calling all Freshmen! First Year London Experience
Submitted by Nicole Kurker-Stewart
Category: Student Announcements
INFO SESSIONS (GSU 309): Nov. 27th at 12:30pm & 5pm; Dec. 5th at 12pm
Freshmen, spend an unforgettable week in London this summer with the First Year London Experience, June 6 – 14, 2019.
- Roundtrip international airfare
- Housing and meals at Regent’s University in central London
- One academic credit
- London Tube Pass
- Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour
- Excursions to the Tower of London, Big Ben, the National Gallery, Victoria & Albert Museum, British Museum, Shakespeare’s Globe Theater, and more
- Daytrip to Hampton Court and Stonehenge
- Regents University guest lectures on the vibrant history and culture of London
- Group dinner and theater show, Les Miserables
- British Food tour and WWII/the Blitz tour
Program Cost: $2,800.00
Scholarships available. The first two eligible students to apply and submit the $1,000.00 deposit will receive a $500 scholarship. Deadline: April 15
Application Deadline: February 15 or until program fills up. Apply now.
For further details and to apply, visit the International Center website or contact Nicole Kurker-Stewart in GSU 309, 860.768.5101, email@example.com.