Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Top Navigation UNotesSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to Search
Mobile Menu
Bookmark and Share

Updating your Payroll Address for Year End

Posted 12/10/2018
Submitted by David Boot
Category: Campus Announcements, Student Announcements

As we get closer to the end of the year, a reminder, if you are a graduating student or a staff or faculty that is retiring, please update your “Payroll Address” with the Human Resources Department if needed.

The Payroll Address is the address that shows on your check stubs and your W2 and is not an address that can be updated through Self-Service. We want to make sure that when the W2s in January are produced, we have the most accurate address to mail your W2 to.

Upon inactivation in the Banner system, you will no longer have access to the Employee Self-Service portion and electronic consent will be removed, so that a paper W2 will be mailed to you.


Thank You,

The Payroll Department